14 July 2010
It's only once a year that I ask this favour. If you're enjoying all the priceless education and thought I share with you for nothing, in flagrant and shameless denial of all the precepts of economic theory, you might consider voting for me in the annual poll of political blogs.
The rules are simple.
1. You must vote for your ten favourite blogs and ranks them from 1 (your favourite) to 10 (your tenth favourite).
2. Your votes must be ranked from 1 to 10. Any votes which do not have rankings will not be counted.
3. You MUST include at least FIVE blogs in your list, but please list ten if you can. If you include fewer than five, your vote will not count.
4. Email your vote to email@example.com
5. Only vote once.
6. Only blogs based in the UK, run by UK residents or based on UK politics are eligible. No blog will be excluded from voting.
7. Anonymous votes left in the comments will not count. You must give a name
8. All votes must be received by midnight on 31 July 2010. Any votes received after that date will not count.
For ideas about other political blogs you can include to reach the total you can check the links to the right. Tweet
Posted by Molly at 16:25